Raphaëlle has been choreographing since 2015 dance prices on commission as well as from her own initiative and based on her own interests. Often interdisciplinary her work is a reflection of the everyday life. Some works are the result of cultural education programmes.
The solo "Home?" was invited in 2022 for #ShowMeYourMoves in Ulm and Tanzherbst Kempten.
Selection of works:
- Crossover (2023) in cooperation with Stefan Bauer (Circus) and Samuel Heinrich (Music)
- Choreography for the theatre pieces “Endlich” and “Brot & Spiele” from Teatro International (2022-2023), ROXY Ulm/Museum Brot und Kunst Ulm
- MOVE IT, DANCE IT! (2022), in cooperation with Carmine Romano, Theatre Ulm
- Around the world of democracy (2022), Meinloh Forum Ulm
- Die globalen Tanzenden (2021) about gender equality and diversity, Congress Centrum Ulm
- Home? (2021), Roxy Ulm
- Possibilités (2019), Theatre Ulm
- Jeux d’enfants (2015), Covilhã Portugal